We want to resolve your complaint as soon as possible and have dedicated teams set up to assist you.
If your complaint is regarding any of the following issues, please contact the relevants team below.
We will do our upmost to ensure that any dissatisfaction is resolved as quickly as possible, to our best ability.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide customers with access to the complaints handling code.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- To inform customers of the reached resolution and set expectations of completion.
- To review our complaints quarterly, so that we can improve our standard of service.
Handling Your Complaint:
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your contact via telephone or in writing within 24 working hours.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected time frame for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will aim to reach a resolution plan within 3 working days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 3 working days to provide a resolution plan. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint in writing, once a resolution has been agreed.
If you have any query or complaint regarding your Gigaclear package, service, installation or the build in your community, then we encourage you to telephone or email in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints within your first contact with us.
If you would prefer, you can appoint an authorised representative or advocate to interact with us on your behalf. Should you wish to do this, please do confirm in writing.
When your complaint has been resolved, you shall receive confirmation of this in writing.
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, and depending on the nature of your complaint, your case can be escalated to our Executive Office by emailing email@example.com.
Our Executive Office Team will acknowledge your complaint within 24 working hours, and will then thoroughly investigate your complaint and do their upmost to reach a mutually agreed resolution.
If the situation arises, and you are still unsatisfied with the response and/or resolution, then you can request for the matter to be reviewed by a second member of the Senior Management team. This can be done directly via email request; however, we would ask that you give us the opportunity to resolve the matter before escalating to this point.
If all else has failed, and we have been unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, and the above process has been followed, then Gigaclear is a member of the OS:C (Ombudsman Services: Communications) who can arbitrate a complaint between yourself and Gigaclear. OS:C is a free, independent service approved by Ofcom (the communications regulator), that individuals and small businesses can use to settle their disputes with companies that are members. Ombudsman Services can be found at www.ombudsman-services.org
Please Note: All complaints made to Gigaclear will follow the above complaints policy. Please do be aware that should your case not have followed the initial path of our complaints policy, then it may be that you are guided back to step one.
Gigaclear takes all complaints extremely seriously, therefore please do be assured that our Chief Executive’s office, receive regular updates and insights to how the complaints being resolved by our Customer Experience Team, and Network Build Care team.